RENOVATION OF KATO PATISIA METRO STATION
This project aimed at constructing Kato Patisia Metro Station.
The main tasks were:
- Partial demolition of the old station by maintaining part of the docks so that the station operation remains uninterrupted during the construction works.
- Bridge construction by concreting an opening body 12m. and 110m long. over the lines, during continuous operation of the trains and station (use of sliding metal type).
- Claddings (floors, suspended ceilings, orthomarbling – ETALBOND etc.).
- E / M installations, automations
- Square construction on the bridge with a coating of marble and natural cobblestones
- Metal buildings construction in the surrounding area
- Glass elevator shafts construction
- Installation of 4 escalators
CATEGORY: BUILDINGS, CATEGORY: INDUSTRIAL & MEP
TYPE OF PROJECT: PUBLIC PROJECT
PROPRIETOR: ISAP S.A.
BUDGET BEFORE VAT: 5.187.598 €
LOCATION: KATO PATISIA, ATHENS
YEAR OF ASSIGNMENT: 2004